So by this time next week the tour will be under way. Getting really anxious to get on the road but still much to do.
Stuff I’ve finished:
- Got the passport.
- Got the American dollars.
- Did some portraits in the park.
- Pulled the extra seats out of my car. (more pics tonight maybe)
Still left to do:
- Finish computer work for people.
- Get edits done and delivered.
- Shoot wedding. Edit. Deliver CD.
- Register equipment to speed up declaration process at border so I won’t end up paying duty on camera gear that I took with me.
- Go to insurance company to provide serial numbers of new items that aren’t listed on the policy yet.
- Go to bank to transfer some monies.
- Go to SJ to see my nephew compete in the Provincial Track and Field thing.
- Finalize maps and directions.
Why is the to do list soooo much longer than the done list?